Best Blow Dryer for Curly Hair Selecting the perfect dryer for your curly hair is an important factor since it depends upon several facets that are diverse. Let us have a look at some of the vital ones.
1. Type of heating
There are 3 chief kinds of heating substances that include hair dryers: ceramics, metal, or plastic. For hair that is curly, it is always ideal as metal and plastic ones get heated up at very large temperature to use the heating system and therefore are in danger of becoming burnt and destroying your drier permanently.
The blow dryers that were established don’t get burnt at temperatures as they distribute on your own hair. Metallic heating and plastic may burn your own hair.
2. Ionic dryers
Not all sprays come equipped with capability in them. It’s far better to purchase ionic ones because they discharge negative ion which traps the water molecules in your hair and eliminate all frizzy, which occurs due to positive ions being present in your own hair (they do not trap water). A mixture of dry and wet hair causes your hair to frizz and lead to a disorganized appearance. Furthermore, is a static present in your hair that is eradicated by ions which abolish the charge, thus leaving each single hair independent of the others.
3. Tourmaline with ceramic
Ceramic distributes heat evenly, since all hair strands aren’t of equal thickness, however this isn’t enough. That is why it is critical to have an even distribution of heat. Since it is not feasible to handle every hair stand on its own, mixing dryer with tourmaline builds the blow dryer for curly hair. This saves your hair from burning out, forming hair that is frizzy and even damaging its feel.
You are informed by this motor’s power about how fast your dryer will create heat and therefore the speed at. This will depend on your need. Should you like your own hair to take long until it dries, you can use a very low wattage dryer. In fact, for individual usage wattage dryers would be the best, but higher wattage is favored because owners want to dry as many customers as you can.
5. Professional blow dryers
The technologies are present in professional blow dryers. However, they are the hairdressers’ secret since people can gain access to them in specialized websites or stores.
Why opt for a professional hair dryer on a large retail one abundantly available in supermarkets?
The solution is straightforward hair sprays are more effective, stronger and have a longer lifetime than ones that are classic.
Professional hair dryers are equipped with an AC (Alternating Current) Motor, which can be long lasting and more resistant, whereas conventional ones have been equipped with a DC (Direct Current) Motor, which, because of the high RPMs, usually do not last as long.
It must be said that DC Motors are manufactured in China and AC Motors in Italy, which states it all in terms of quality. Therefore, they can’t be compared knowing that a 1600 Watt AC is equivalent to a 2000 Watt DC. Check out these hair dryers Additional aspects include heat choices and multiple speed in addition to the burden of the drier.
How To Use Your Hair Dryer?
What’s the right way to blow dry your hair that is curly? Listed below are some points that will assist you use your dryer the proper manner.
- Before you beg to use your dryer, make sure your hair is approximately 60 to 65 % sterile. This is damaging to the drier as well as your hair. Use a towel to dry your hair and then use your dryer to clear out the excess moisture.
- Ensure that you use a comb to lift up your hair to get to the roots it. This will make certain you give your hair the much-needed support before air begins to run through it.
- Make sure that you begin to blow dry your hair. Some people use a brush to wrap their hair and then blast it. This really isn’t the right way. Always roll down the brush, set the brush at the bottom and back into the roots in order to concentrate your drier around the hairline.
- Always let your hair settle before moving to the next step. As an example, after cleaning it, let it settle until you start to use your blow dryer.
The nozzle is used by always — this really is the attachment that accompanies a drier. It provides you the smooth appearance.
- Hair dryers have been shifting since 1925 and will keep on improving as technology improvements. The need for greater quality and higher performance devices drives this change. Used became more specialized with different dryers being created for specific types of hair and of these sprays increase.
People are adapting to improvise and performance versions of hair dryers that reveal their increase interest.